Adhnan's Famous Drinking ContestEdit
These rules apply for the drinking contest style invented by Adhnan, a dwarven paladin.
(PLEASE ADD ALL CRITICISM AND OR REQUESTS FOR MODIFICATIONS TO THE DISCUSSIONS TAB. I update this page every week, TRUST ME I WILL READ IT)
Drinking Contest RulesEdit
1. You have 5 chances at the beginning of each game.
2. You drink, and you /roll.
3. Whoever is in last place in the /roll loses a chance. It is suggested that you do an emote to show to all bystanders that you are becoming exceedingly drunk.
4. Whenever someone loses all their chances, they are "passed out".
5. Winner is whoever still has a chance left.
6. This CAN be a gambling game. ((Gambling rules in the making so they do not conflict with ToS.))
NEED HELP EXPANDING THIS PART, please go to Discussions page to add your ideas, any and all are appreciated.
Specific Rules for Engagement in Certain OdditiesEdit
(If you encounter something not listed here, please go to Discussions and explain your dilemma, I will add a rule for it)
- Any form of Alcohol in the drinking contest is acceptable, but you are not eligible to be in the contest until Smashed.
- If a Tie is to occur in a round, the ones who tied must roll again.
- If a double tie occurs (example: is Person A and B tied, and so did C and D), then those who were the lowest scoring tie roll again.
- When one person is eliminated, everyone goes back to having five chances.
- The Winner gets the pot. No questions askeding.
- If someone is caught cheating, enact code 74-B on your Gnomish Army Knife input pad to teleport the said cheater to Gurubashi Arena, where they will be mauled by the Horde.
- If you also caught not doing it right, it's called cheating.
- If you mess up this RP even, it's against the rules. ToS says if you're on an RP server, you are to RP, not aggrivate RPers because it is very well reportable. - WoW