|Guild||The Shadewgrove Wanderer|
- Name: Atsumi Packrunner
- Race: Orc
- Gender: Female
- Age: 36
- Class: Huntress
- Occupation: Enchantress
- Languages: Orcish, Taurahe, Common
- Alignment: Neutral-good
- Physical description: ((Who needs words when you have a picture? :D))[]
Atsumi can be laid-back and easygoing, with a ready smile or wry smirk. But she has something of a quick temper, and like most orcs, she is violent when said temper rises. She is unafraid to show her emotions, finding it more honorable to be true to herself, and her feelings.
She can cook a little, fish a little, mediocre at first aid, and can sprinkle dust on things to make them stronger.
Shoot things. Let the wolves distract the target while she shoots it.
Phobias and Weaknesses:Edit
Atsumi hates bugs. Any bug that can bite, sting, or cause any other physical harm is to be squashed as soon as possible, even if it doesn't mean any harm. If it's a fellow hunter's pet, then just keep it away from her.
They aren't possessions, but as a huntress, Atsumi does have her pack.
- Singetail - Her first companion; a rusty-red worg with a burn-scar on his tail (thus his name). Large enough for her to ride.
- Nighttail - Her second companion; a black worg from Shadowfang Keep. He is loyal, and is practically the voice of sanity in the pack.
- Ghostwinter - Formerly a transluscent snow leopard, Ghostwinter's finally taken a corporeal form, now resembling the frostsaber huntresses of Winterspring. Atsu's spiritual guardian.
Atsumi was born on Draenor, in Terrokar Forest, and moved with her Clan into Azeroth when the Portal was opened.
In other words, she's got a long, long history, and the post limit won't let it happen. :P