- Name: Tollk Kydd
- Race: Undead
- Gender: Male
- Age: 28
- Class: Warlock
- Occupation: Enchanted cloth wear
- Languages: Gutterspeak / orc / Demonic
- Alignment: Evil
Mostly bald with a small pony tail of hair pulled back. Minimal rotting of the flesh, barely any on his face.
To put it simple, power hungry. He wants to be as powerful as possible and relishes in destroying and overpowering anything in any way. He will acknowledge more powerful beings, though often with a side note of temporary their superiority to him will be. He likes to manipulate others that he finds useful into aiding him when needed. He is protective of his servants and aids, though shows them the least amount of curtesy as needed.
- Skills: Manipulating others, understanding power and magic,
- Combat Tactics: Using his demons to their best capabilities, cursing them and then getting into the fray with a sword or stave, whatever he has on him at the time.
- Phobias and Weaknesses: His human family that still lives haunts him, he worries of them searching for him.
- Pet Peeves: Anything he believes to be weak, or frail, or un-intelegent. He finds humans to be overly weak and will often remark on it.
- Special Possessions: None so far
Tollk was a human not long ago. His family hailed from Dalaran originally, though left after they sought knowledge of darker magics. All of his family began practicing dark magic and conversing with demons. At around the age of 23 Tollk began to you study harder and harder into the dark magic, until he learned things even his esteemed father knew nothing of. Shortly after witch He began a three year study of the plague that caused the undead to rise. After learning of some undead that would rise with their knowledge and memories of their life before, Tollk feverishly began hunting information about it. At the age of 28 he devised a way to infect himself with the plague. Now arisen he is learning how to remaster his dark power in his new undead body. He believes that this new undead body will allow him to become far more powerful than he ever could have as a human.